Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Me, Myself, and I

Hey everybody! I'm Sarah and I like to write : ) Um i'm seventeen-years-old, I'm a student, and my favorite color is green. I like to write short stories and haikus (sp?). Also, I'm excited to develop my writing skills and to tap into my creative subconscious. One writer who has inspired me has been J.K. Rowling (by the way, I'm a Harry Potter fanatic!). I think she is one of the most talkented people of our time. I admire her style and creativity. Up until this summer she was proabaly the only writer I really liked. However, recently I have been reading the memiors of Augusten Burroughs. I like the fact that he doesn't sugar-coat anything in his books and i love his dark sense of humor!

Haiku: Creative Writing Blog
Something new for me to do
My new Addiction

2 comments:

Tom's Blog said...

Talkented and personaly are my 2 new favorite words. Personaly was from mine, talkented was from yours. Haha. We need to edit better Sarah...

scarlet'n'gray said...

Sarah you wanna teach me how to write Haiku's?